The 3D Game Design Summer Camp is designed for teens who want to design and build a multi-dimensional interactive experience using a dominant global game development platform. In this camp, students will learn and practice several cornerstones of game design and development using Unreal Engine 4, the industry-leading 3D game design software. Through the use of the Blueprints Visual Scripting system, students will create gameplay elements such as a HUD with menus, environmental textures, hidden properties, and animated effects within a single-level environment complete with terrain and 3D objects. Upon completion of this camp, students will have the necessary skills to translate ideas into playable game features.
Location: Full Sail Labs (Full Sail University)
City: Orlando, FL
Age: 14 to 17 years old
Level of English: High Intermediate
Accommodation: Host Family
SESSION 1: JUN 9th – JUN 16th (8 days)
SESSION 2: JUL 21st – JUL 28th (8 days)
- 40 hours per week of 3D Game Design classes
- Full Sail Labs welcome goodie bag, including a Full Sail Lab flash drive, sunglasses, baseball cap, water bottle and T-shirt.
- Paid host family accommodation with all meals included (Monday through Friday student will take a packed lunch to school)
- Snacks at school (fruits and bottles of water)
- Airport Transfer on arrival and departure
- Daily transportation to and from school
- Medical & Liability insurance
- Program certificate
- ExchangeMate USA full-time support
- Airline ticket
- Passport and visa fees (if applicable)
- Personal expenses and shopping
- Park tickets for optional Saturday activities
Please fill out the form and we will contact you soon!