The Golf Summer Camp provides an interactive learning experience for junior golfers who are interested in improving their overall game performance. Golfers who participate in this camp will have the opportunity to experience the lifestyle of a full-time residential student at the Golf Academy. International campers will have golf lessons with local American students, allowing them to have a deeper cultural immersion experience.
Location: Foley Performance Academy
City: Orlando, FL
Age: 12 to 17 years old
Level of English: Intermediate
DATES: June & July
DURATION: 2 – 4 weeks
- 30 hours per week of golf training
- Foley Performance Academy’s gift package
- Boarding accommodation in shared room
- All meals
- Airport Transfer on arrival and departure
- Medical & Liability insurance
- SIM Card with American number
- Program certificate
- ExchangeMate full-time support
- Airline ticket
- Passport and visa fees (if applicable)
- Golf Tournaments (Throughout the summer golfers may participate in several junior golf tournaments around Orlando. Students can choose to participate in tournaments and an additional fee will apply).
- Weekend activities (park visits, beach trip, shopping trip and more)
- Personal expenses and shopping
Please fill out the form and we will contact you soon!