Become an Agent
ExchangeMate USA offers a variety of educational programs to international students who want to come to the USA for either a short period of time or for a whole academic semester or year.
All of our programs are carefully designed to provide students with a full American experience in a safe and loving environment.
Our International Agents are our official representatives in their countries and are responsible for recruiting students who want to come to the US to join any of our programs.
Become a Coordinator
ExchangeMate USA International Coordinators are passionate and community-minded individuals interested in promoting inter-cultural exchange for high school students in the USA. As an International Coordinator, you will find host families through community outreach efforts in your area, foster relationships with your local high schools, and mentor and support international students and their host families during the program.
This is a highly-flexible, home-based, independent contractor position that requires self-motivated individuals to serve as ExchangeMate USA local representatives in their communities. Our coordinators come from many different backgrounds. You may have a full time job, be a stay at home parent or even retired. Join us on this rewarding experience and help us change the lives of hundreds of international students every year!
- You will receive a compensation for every student you successfully place with a host family and supervise throughout the program.
- You will collaborate with ExchangeMate USA Headquarters Office in Orlando, FL and have the opportunity to come to Orlando and attend our student arrival orientation every semester.
- You will have the freedom to work from home, and create your own work-life balance and schedule that fits your needs.
- You will receive extensive ExchangeMate USA training, marketing materials, and diverse professional development opportunities.
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Pass an interview and criminal background check
- Be able to work independently and effectively from home within your local area, and love working with teenagers/youth.
- Have exceptional networking, communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer abilities & home internet required
- Ability to provide interim room and board for a student you are supervising in the event of an emergency
- Reliable transportation at all times
- Network and promote ExchangeMate USA High School Program through community outreach efforts and personal contacts.
- Identify, select, and interview safe and appropriate host families, and facilitate the placement process.
- Maintain monthly contact with both the student and host family to ensure student safety and complete online monthly supervision reports.
- Re-place students with new, vetted host families within the same community and high school as needed.
- Provide necessary support for all program participants throughout the student’s stay.
- Complete additional home visits as requested.
- Maintain annual training, professional development, and annual ExchangeMate USA paperwork.