During the STEM + United Nations Summer Camp students will have the opportunity to learn about international relations, learn how United Nations work and explore STEM related subjects in Forensic Science, Robotics, Drones and Environmental Science. A trip to Washington DC is also included during the Model UN camp and students will visit the US Capitol Center, the Congress, the World Bank and the Smithsonian Museum. International students will take classes with local American students, allowing them to have a deeper cultural immersion experience.
Our Lady of Good Counsel High School
City: Olney, Maryland (Washington DC area)
Age: 12 to 16 years old
Level of English: High Intermediate
Accommodation: Host Family
DURATION: 1 – 3 weeks
WEEK 1: STEM (Robotics, Drones and Environmental Science)
WEEK 2: Model United Nations
WEEK 3: STEM (Forensics)
- 1 to 3 weeks of selected camps
- Host family accommodation with breakfast and dinner during the week and all meals on weekends.
- Airport Transfer on arrival and departure
- Daily transportation to and from school
- Medical & Liability insurance
- SIM Card with American number
- Program certificate
- ExchangeMate full-time support
- Airline ticket
- Lunch at school
- Passport and visa fees (if applicable)
- Personal expenses and shopping
Please fill out the form and we will contact you soon!