The YouTube Creator Summer Camp is designed for teens who enjoy making videos and desire to create and/or increase their personalized video network online. In this camp, students will explore the skills and habits of successful social media content creators and learn the essential skills needed to produce consistent media for their various social media channels. Through the process of script writing, shot listing, location scouting, filming, audio capturing, and editing in Adobe Premiere, students will work to communicate their story. In addition to learning key film production and editing skills, they will explore personal branding and learn how to gain and keep a regular viewing audience. Students will produce their own animated opening sequence in Adobe After Effects and produce 2–3 short videos, both individually and in small production crews.
Location: Full Sail Labs (Full Sail University)
City: Orlando, FL
Age: 14 to 17 years old
Level of English: High Intermediate
Accommodation: Host Family
SESSION 1: JUN 2nd – JUN 9th (8 days)
SESSION 2: JUL 7th – JUL 14th (8 days)
- 40 hours per week of YouTube Creator classes
- Full Sail Labs welcome goodie bag, including a Full Sail Lab flash drive, sunglasses, baseball cap, water bottle and T-shirt.
- Paid host family accommodation with all meals included (Monday through Friday student will take a packed lunch to school)
- Snacks at school (fruits and bottles of water)
- Airport Transfer on arrival and departure
- Daily transportation to and from school
- Medical & Liability insurance
- Program certificate
- ExchangeMate USA full-time support
- Airline ticket
- Passport and visa fees (if applicable)
- Personal expenses and shopping
- Park tickets for optional Saturday activities
Please fill out the form and we will contact you soon!